Join us as we build a massive, unified response with peace-loving people around the world to say No to War in Ukraine; Yes to Negotiations and Peace. Sign up HERE to join our coalition.
👇 Find events below or login to host your own👇
Tips for posting your Stop the War in Ukraine event
If you are unable to post your event directly, fill out this Google form and we will post it for you.
- If you need assistance posting or editing your event, contact [email protected] or [email protected]
- Don't forget to send your event photos and videos to [email protected] and let us know the location of your event (city/town) and the names of co-sponsoring organizations.
Join Peace in Ukraine rallies nationwide March 18-19 DC @ the White House Sat, March 18, 1:00 p.m. EST.
Join CODEPINK, ANSWER Coalition and the People's Forum to protest on the 20th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
The demonstrations will make connections between the human and financial toll of U.S. militarism at home and abroad. Key demands include:
- Peace in Ukraine - Negotiations not escalation!
- Abolish NATO – End U.S. militarism & sanctions on Syria, Cuba, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Iran and many other nations
- Fund people’s needs, not the war machine!
- No war with China!
- End U.S. aid to racist apartheid Israel!
- Fight racism & bigotry at home, not other peoples!
- U.S. hands off Haiti!
- End AFRICOM!
- End the siege on Syria!
- Free all political prisoners – Mumia Abu-Jamal, Julian Assange, Leonard Peltier, and many others
Find more information here.
Transportation centers are being formed across the country -- click here to find a location near you! E-mail [email protected] if you are able to organize transportation from your city, and check back to this page for frequent updates.